Thank you for considering Osher Early Learning Center for your child! Our unique program provides students, aged 2 to 5, with an unparalleled first academic experience in a warm, meaningfully Jewish setting. We are currently accepting applications for the 2015-2016 school year.
WHAT MAKES OSHER DIFFERENT?
- Hebrew/English Dual language curriculum. Each class has one English-speaking teacher and one Hebrew-speaking teacher
- Low teacher:student ratio. Our ratio is 2 teachers:12 students
- Reggio-Emilia approach to children’s learning — giving children access and freedom to create and explore
- Meaningful Jewish curriculum
- Enriching classes in early logic, science, process art, music, ballet and yoga.
- Parent-led sessions where parents bring their interests and professions into our classrooms
- Inclusive classes