Thank you for considering Osher Early Learning Center for your child! Our unique program provides students, aged 2 to 5, with an unparalleled first academic experience in a warm, meaningfully Jewish setting. We are currently accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year.
OSHER ELC News:
July 2014: Osher has applied for Universal Pre-K status. We are expecting to hear back in the coming weeks! We will announce our UPK status as soon as we hear.
WHAT MAKES OSHER DIFFERENT?
- Hebrew/English Dual language curriculum. Each class has one English-speaking teacher and one Hebrew-speaking teacher
- Low teacher:student ratio. Our ratio is 2 teachers:12 students
- Reggio-Emilia approach to children’s learning — giving children access and freedom to create and explore
- Meaningful Jewish curriculum
- Enriching classes in early logic, science, process art, music, ballet and yoga.
- Parent-led sessions where parents bring their interests and professions into our classrooms
- Inclusive classes
An after-school Russian-language program is available, open to non-Osher students.